Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year’s Day as we sing in the Virgin Islands

My parents and I were gliding across Belize and Central America and then we went back up to the States and did an excellent stupendous cross country road trip. We visited places like Yellowstone National Park and the Smithsonian where I got a behind the scenes tour as you can read about in my other blogs. And then we moved to the sunny Virgin Islands where we have been swimming with dolphins, snorkeling on coral reefs, and sailing around. Things have been crazy with moving and shifting in the past few months but we are going to settle down now and I hope to blog more frequently. I also hope to be doing some more birding and blog about that. Blogging is a way I can tell the world the world about what I’ve been doing. I hope you had happy holidays and wish you a Happy New Year.






No comments:

Post a Comment